Monday, September 20, 2010

My Etsy shop will be closed for a while...

Hello everyone!

Lately I am so busy... and very soon I will be even busier... :-)
I wanted to share with you some of my newest patterns and also make an announcement that later this month my Etsy shop will be closed for a few days. Meantime you will be able to get my patterns at my Ravelry Store. It is even more convenient for you as you will be able to download the pattern at once and don't need to wait till I send it to your email. Just click Buy it now!

And so, here are my newest patterns:

Baby Bottines
Baby Cocoon and Hat Set
Knit look Baby Sweater
Soft Merino Hooded Cardigan
I will be back very soon with many interesting news! :-) Have a good week!

1 comment:

fatima said...

Thank you looking forwarde for your next pattern.