Monday, March 14, 2011

It is Monday...

You know, there was a time I hated Mondays... really! First day of the week at school, at work, it was always heavy... but since I am stay at home mom, and since my little boy is going to a day care center - I love Mondays! ;-) Really! I love when my boys (I mean my hubby and my son) are on the way to school and we - girls are at home alone... usually Sophie likes to have a long morning nap and meantime I can do my things - put in order all things... have a blackcurrant tea with lemon and banana bread... or simply enjoy the silence... after all the fun we are having on weekend it is so relaxing...
Today I did more... I finished to write this pattern:
Enjoy! And have a great week! :-)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Those are so cute! I was wondering if you have a subscribe button I can't find. For some reason, I can't add you to my RSS feeds in Mac Mail...