Friday, April 8, 2011

Pee Wee Pilates...


I bought this book while I was pregnant with my son. I enjoyed reading it and dreaming how I will make all these exercises together with my little boy. But when my boy arrived I was so overwhelmed with all new feelings and duties that I completely forgot about it. Besides I was in better shape than ever (seriously!)... Now, almost 4 years later, after my second pregnancy I can't say same words about my body... I can get in all my before-pregnancy trousers but I am just not happy with how I look in them... and then I had "click" in my mind and remembered this book...

"Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head."
Carol Burnett

It is not only about how to make Pilates, but it is like speaking with someone about how you feel and how your life (and body) has changed...
It was a good book to "clear" and "put in order" my mind, now it is time for exercises and I hope my body will be back in shape very soon too... :-)
Have a good weekend!

No comments: