Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Opera House...


Last Sunday we went with children (for the first time) to Trieste's Opera House to a concert for children. Alexandre is big enough and is used to go to a theater and other public places, but about Sophie I was quite worried. The good news are - they didn't kick us out, which is already a lot! :-) Though she wanted to run and biggest part of the concert I had to stay with her in the corridors where she could run without disturbing anyone, while my little boy was staying alone and enjoying the concert, and seeing papa on the stage (did I mention my husband is a musician? yes, he is). I felt so bad I had to leave him, but I am glad he enjoyed it anyway. At least he could enjoy it! :-)
I hope you had a great weekend and did something fun too... :-)





No comments: