Monday, March 5, 2012

For sale - SOLD!


So, you were curious about my birthday present, right? :-) Here we go... As my family knew my passion for photography they brought me this brand new camera! And I am sooooooo in love with it! For the past 3 posts the photos were taken with it. Can you see the difference?! Oh, I can! I still have to learn how to use it well, but so far I simply adore it. You can also record a video with it and now my little one asks me everyday to make "a film" about him. :-)
But now as I have 2 cameras I decided to give away my old one. It is Canon 450D! It is in good condition (though it has some scratches here and there) and makes great photos! I just feel sad looking how it stays in the box, without any use. Though I also feel sad to give it away. :-) It was my first SLR camera, I learned so much about photography since I've got it. It helped me a lot with my Etsy shop as well. It was like my best friend! But I am also sure that it will be happier if someone else would use it, and would have fun with it. Canon 450D is great for the beginners as if you don't want to bother yourself with manual settings you just turn it on automatic - portrait, landscape (and so on...) settings and press the button! It is very simple to use and the photos are really great.



The price is 250 euros with free shipping (the market price for used Canon 450D cameras is around 350-400 euros, at least here, I don't know about other countries)! And you will receive it together with Kit Lens EF-S 18-55mm IS f/3.5-5.6. 


It is in perfect condition, almost like new, I used it very little. (My favorite is Canon 50mm lense :-), and it is not included ) 
The memory card of 4 GB is included as well. It means you will have everything to start right away! :-)

Only missing things are: 
* USB cable (you will need it to download photos from camera to computer, but I never used it; I was always taking out the memory card from the camera, putting it in my laptop and downloading photos in this way);
* instruction manual (I don't know where it finished), but you can download it here!

If you are interested write me to: vita_apala@yahoo.com
I can ship only within Europe!

1 comment:

mary said...

Hello Vita !
I sent to you an e mail
see you soon !
Mary