Tuesday, November 13, 2012

4 years (and one month) ago…



… I was sitting on my couch and thinking about the name I should give to the shop I was just about to open. At that moment I didn’t know how much this little space on net will change my life. 4 years later I am extremely grateful for everything what happened, for everything I learned in these 4 years, people I met, possibilities I got… I can say that it was just God’s blessing. So, thank you everyone who was with me in these 4 years, who was supporting and inspiring me! I hope years to come will be even more exciting and full of interesting events.

I was planning to celebrate Mon Petit Violon’s birthday last month, but as we were traveling I decided to postpone it.

So, let’s start this celebration with BIG SALE (coupon is valid in my Etsy shop: www.monpetitviolon.etsy.com AND in my Ravelry store as well: http://www.ravelry.com/stores/mon-petit-violon-designs )

Please note - if you make a purchase in my Ravelry store you will be able to download the patterns at once! :-)  



Later this week I am also planning to make one giveaway, not for the patterns, but for some yarn I love!

Wishing you a wonderful week! :-) 

2 comments:

jkluke said...

Oh, thank you! Can't wait to choose a pattern. Happy Birthday! You have been an inspiration to me; I love your patterns, which makes me excited to crochet and also makes me a popular person with friends and family who request me to make things for their children.

Unknown said...

Yay! I already stocked up on patterns! I hope i dont miss the giveaway :)