Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surprise - another free pattern!


My surprise is arriving later than I promised, but I hope you will like it anyway. :-) On the last days of our Tuscany trip I got news that my mother broke her leg. So, just after we came back home, in a few days I had to take a plane to Riga to help my mother. Now with my son Alex we are here, in Riga, together with my mother. She is more or less ok. But already very bored to stay calm in her bed for so long. Well, now you can understand that I was quite busy these days and didn't have time for my blog... BUT, finally here is my surprise. I decided to share with you my Simply Cute Baby Booties pattern (on the right you can find the link where you can download it)! It is very easy to make them, it is perfect beginner project and they look so cute... Enjoy!

Now very shortly about our holidays! It was wonderful trip! I made almost 1000 photos! We visited many interesting places, saw many beautiful things... we had marvelous weather. For some days we stayed on the beach, then we made big tour of Tuscany... I will write more about places we visited and will publish some photos later...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank you for the free pattern! I'm dying to know what yarn you used here... the pink/orange/red variegation. It is so beautiful! Especially when combined with the white, as you did in another pair. Thanks!