Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Expressive photography...


I am always looking for the way how to improve my photography skills. I am a total amateur and I know very little about all this stuff... but I love to make photos, I love to capture moments from our life, to see how our children are changing and growing, to remember things they did for the first time, their big eyes when they saw something for the first time... but I also want to make my photos look good, interesting...
Recently I bought this book and I loved it! It is so well written and in simple language so any amateur as me can understand it. It is very inspiring and has many concrete advises. I have many books now about photography, but this one is the favorite so far. The ladies who wrote the book have also a wonderful blog - Shutter Sisters. Check it out here!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I found your website via KnitHacker and was please to see that you posted about this book! My friend Sarah Ji is in it and (I believe) took the photo that is on the cover of the book. Yay for random connections :) Love your blog!

Mon Petit Violon said...

Thank you! :-) The world is small! :-)