Monday, April 20, 2009

Striped Baby Sandals!


My newest design - Striped Baby Sandals!
Last week I was looking for sandals for my little boy. We already have quite warm days and I am sure that very soon I will have to change my boy's footwear. I am obsessed with shoes, I know... I can't stop buying them for myself (even if I don't really need them) and for my boy (for this I have good reason - his growing)! Maybe also that's why I enjoy so much to create designs for crochet baby shoes.
I got inspiration to make design for these sandals from what I saw in the shops! They will be perfect for both - girl or boy!




Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

LillyShayStyle said...

I love your patterns! I'm so scared to try them, lol. I've tried free patterns from the internet and every time I make booties, they come out the wrong size...

Mon Petit Violon said...

Thank you! Actually it is very easy to adjust size of booties by using different kind of yarn. For example, these sandals I suggest to make with DK weight yarn for size 0-6 months, but with worsted weight yarn for size 6-12 months using the same pattern. Also you should try to use different yarn, lighter if your booties came out too big, or opposite! :-)

Masche für Masche said...

I love your productions!