Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Ankle Boots...

Finally we are back home! My mother is doing much better. She still has to stay at home, but she already can do all things she used to do. She was so happy to see her grandchild. Alex was making private concerts for his grandmother with singing and dancing! And he was so happy to have spectators with happy faces and who were even applauding! He also made new friends and met old ones... I was quite busy with all things I had to do, but I also enjoyed this stay...
But now I am glad to be back home and to have more time for my shop, designing and looking for new ideas. I already listed for sale two patterns for baby boots. Here they are:
Baby Ankle Boots and...











Baby Boy Boots (I designed them to match with my Baby Boy Hat and Scarf)













I hope you like them! And soon many more patterns will come.

Also I wanted to say welcome to all new followers of my blog! I know I should dedicate more time for it and I will, I promise... I wish there were more than 24 hours a day...

No comments: