Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beautiful weekend and new patterns...

Spring is here! At least to Italy it finally arrived. And we enjoy it a lot! We had beautiful weather this weekend and spent wonderful time... here are some pics from our Sunday walk to Piazza Unita - main square of Trieste.



My children didn't have right mood for making photos - my little boy was trying to escape each time we took the camera in our hands, but Sophie slept all way long... and of course we didn't want to wake her up... :-) I hope you had beautiful weekend too!

And here are some new patterns:

Chocolate Baby Booties and....




... Ruffle Mary Janes!
Enjoy and have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

DesertHermeneutics said...

These are SUPERB!! The color choices are fantastic : ). I really love your work!

Tracy said...

I love your little baby bootie projects!

~Gwen said...

The chocolate booties are adorable!