Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!


First days of a new year are always quite exciting. It is like taking a new journal and thinking about what to write in it! I am always looking forward the new year with big hopes, big dreams. But when I look back and see how actually great was the past year I always think - but could it get better?! 
Yesterday I actually started my Q&A journal and the first question I had to answer was "What is your mission?". 10 years ago I think I wouldn't be able to give an answer, but today I am pretty sure about my mission. :-) And you - what is your mission? If you are already pretty confident about your mission I wish you to succeed with it in 2012, but if you are still on your way to figure it out - I wish you to find your mission! Happy New Year! :-)

1 comment:

CrochetBlogger said...

My crafty mission is to help strengthen and connect the crochet blogging community to celebrate and spread the love for this great domestic art.