Friday, February 24, 2012

Ladies' Shrug - Cardigan

So, here it is! Finally! Remember this post? And now here is my version! :-) Of course I made it in my way. i wanted to make it with sleeves (though you can make it without sleeves or with short sleeves as well). It works up pretty quickly. And I love it! I used this alpaca yarn . It is so soft and comfy that I don't want to get out of it at all. I am planing to make another one with cotton yarn for summer as well.
Well, I hope you like it! :-)
The pattern is available here!
Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

jkluke said...

Oh! I am so excited and nervous. I have never attempted anything like this. You are SO very talented!

Monet said...

This is so lovely! Great color choice too. I too have never made any clothing items, one day i'll try!

Kyra said...

This is so pretty! How many skeins of yarn did you use?