Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 on 12…

IMG_6348
It’s been a long time I am following Elizabeth Kartchner’s blog and I just loved her idea of a challenge to take 12 photos on the 12 of the month. Especially as this 12 was quite special – I mean 12.12.12! And so I decided to participate.
After my little boy has gone to kindergarten (usually it’s daddy who is bringing him there) we have breakfast with Sophie. The breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! Just simply because of cup of cappuccino it could be the favorite one. Quite often for breakfast I prepare pancakes as we both love them. To make them healthier I use whole grain flour or barley flour, I add some fruits, like apples or bananas and instead of sugar I use honey or agave syrup.   
IMG_6353
Usually after the breakfast I get busy with my shop, as I have to send out all the patterns which were sold during the night and answer the emails. Meantime Sophie still finishes her breakfast, or I try to get her busy in some way.
IMG_6359
After I finish my work usually we get out for a walk. Today we did it later as on the way back we had to pick up Alex from the kindergarten. And it means Sophie could watch some cartoons while I was getting ready and prepared her quick lunch.
BW Copy
For self portraits I almost always use remote control. For me it works much better than self timer. But every time I take my remote control Sophie starts the fight to get it in her little hands as soon as possible…
IMG_6381
And here she goes… she couldn’t stop for a while…
IMG_6393
When I got back my remote control I tried to make some photos of my Striped Mittens for a feature in one magazine…
IMG_6401
… but my little helper didn’t want to give up and soon the remote control was in her hands again!
IMG_6421
This is probably my favorite plant in our house right now. I just can’t wait to see it in all its beauty!
IMG_6456
When Alex is at home we have Lego invasion here! He can play with it for hours and can make incredible constructions, but he can also create incredible mess.  I can find his Lego everywhere and the worst part of all is to walk on it… especially during the night…
IMG_6459
Some treats…
IMG_6451
Our Christmas tree… well, just some bokeh of our Christmas tree…
IMG_6469
For dinner I tried new recipe for Focaccia… It was good, but still has to be improved…
Well, that was our 12.12.12! :-)

3 comments:

jkluke said...

I love to see you and your family:) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

A lovely day with your family! Gorgeous photos!

Ashley295 said...

Pancakes are also a favourite in our house. Picking a special day to take photos is a good idea!